1. Information we collect and how we process it
When you visit our WebsitePersonal Data:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Operating system
- referring URLs
- your use of our website, and other clickstream data.
- We obtain the personal data directly from you
- We obtain personal data from third parties
- To provide certain features of the Website
- To enhance your user experience
- To schedule a demo call
- To understand and save your preferences for future visits
- To advertise to you on other sites
- To compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better Website experiences and tools in the future
- Legitimate interest (e.g. essential cookies)
- Digital Ocean (cloud service provider)
- Cloudflare (security)
- Hubspot (CRM)
- Certain Website features may not be available
- Cannot enhance your user experience
- Cannot book a demo
- Cannot understand and save your preferences for future visits
- Cannot advertise to you on other sites
- Cannot compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better Website experiences and tools in the future.
When you scan your websitePersonal Data:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Session Information
- Usage Information
- Any other information that you provide us (e.g. in the context of support)
- We obtain the personal data directly from you
- To be able to create a user account / profile
- To be able to log in and use the service
- To perform activities within the product,
- To receive notifications and to collaborate within the product.
- To provide you with our services
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- Legitimate interest (e.g. to create your account and allow you to login, analyzing aggregate data).
- Digital Ocean(cloud service provider)
- Cloudflare (security)
- Mailgun (transactional emails)
Until we no longer need the information and proactively delete it or you send a valid deletion request.
Please note that we may retain it for a longer or shorter period in accordance with data retention laws.Consequence of Not Providing Data:
- You cannot create an account.
- You cannot log in
- You cannot use the service
- You cannot perform activities within the product
- You cannot receive notifications and to collaborate within the product.
- We cannot provide you with our services
How we protect and return your information
We have implemented commercially-reasonable technical, organizational and security measures designed to protect your personal data. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information will not be compromised as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
Retention of your personal data. In addition to the retention periods mentioned above, in some circumstances we may store your personal data for longer periods of time, for example (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your personal data or dealings..
Your privacy rights
- The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations) shall apply to certain individuals (some of which only apply to individuals protected by the GDPR):
- You have a right to access personal data held about you. Your right of access may normally be exercised free of charge, however we reserve the right to charge an appropriate administrative fee where permitted by applicable law;
- You have the right to request that we rectify any personal data we hold that is inaccurate or misleading;
- You have the right to request the erasure/deletion of your personal data (e.g. from our records). Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your personal data, for example for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- You have the right to object, to or to request restriction, of the processing;
- You have the right to data portability. This means that you may have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
- You have the right to object to profiling;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to continue processing your data, in particular if the processing is required to meet our legal and regulatory obligations. Also, please note that the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- You also have a right to request certain details of the basis on which your personal data is transferred outside the European Economic Area, but data transfer agreements and/or other details may need to be partially redacted for reasons of commercial confidentiality;
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority (i.e., your place of habitual residence, place or work or place of alleged infringement) at any time or before the relevant institutions in your place of residence. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us before you contact your local supervisory authority and/or relevant institution.
- You can exercise your rights by submitting a request here. Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honor your request promptly in accordance with applicable law or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfil your request. When processing your request, we may ask you for additional information to confirm or verify your identity and for security purposes, before processing and/or honoring your request. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. In the event that your request would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (for example, would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others) or if we are legally entitled to deal with your request in a different way than initial requested, we will address your request to the maximum extent possible, all in accordance with applicable law.
Deleting your account
Should you ever decide to delete your account, you may do so by submitting a request to [email protected]. If you terminate your account, any association between your account and personal data we store will no longer be accessible through your account. However, given the nature of sharing on certain services, any public activity on your account prior to deletion will remain stored on our servers and will remain accessible to the public.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at [email protected]